10 x 10 x 10
We are celebrating 10 years of supporting pediatric oncology research.
We would love to invite you to our event…
If we were having one!
This time we ask you to save the dollars you would have spent on a dress, tie, parking and childcare. Instead, put those dollars to use saving the lives of countless children who have faced or will face cancer.
Here are 10 reasons why we need your help:
- Raise awareness about the #1 disease killer of children in the United States—Cancer.
- Reduce the number of childhood cancer deaths by supporting cancer research.
- Continue to fund areas of research identified by our ambassadors. T-cell Therapy, Brain Tumors, Neuroblastoma, DIPG research.
- Support guild partners in funding research and uncompensated care.
- Grow our guild memebership.
- Raise awareness that 60% of survivors live with long-term effects.
- Support research to reduce the harmful effects of treatment on survivors.
- Raise awareness that the current amount of federal funding for cancer research is 4% of the total spent.
- Increase Friends for Life sponsorships and corporate purchases.
- Reach $1 Million in cancer research funding by 2035.
Top 10 reasons to celebrate our successes:
- Our 10 inspirational ambassadors, Natalie, Skyler, Anelia, Autumn, Owain, Jackson, Emerson, Abi, Rohan and Victor, and their families!
- Raised a total $271,000 to fund pediatric oncology research!
- Helped to find less invasive treatments so our kids can live long lives!
- Dedicated $131,000 to infant leukemia studies!
- A small but mighty guild membership of 25 active volunteers and hundreds of amazing supporters!
- Directed $42,000 to T-Cell Therapy research!
- Funded Neuroblastoma research with $40,000!
- Designated as Seattle Children’s Hospital Research Champion, dedicating $2,500 per year to research since 2010!
- Dedicated $10,000 to brain tumor research!
- 10 years of raising awareness through our ambassador stories, events and ornament/votive sales.